CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- cooking oil
- 4 pcs chicken, quarter size
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, onion and garlic powder in another bowl.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer. Medium heat.
- Dip chicken in the beaten egg.
- Then, dredge in the seasoned flour. Coat evenly.
- Fry one side about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Follow the same for the other side.
- The trick is to flip it once only.
Enjoy your crispy-licious fried chicken!